CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 4, 2011

Product Review: Orville Redenbacher Natural Lime & Salt

I'm not typically a fan of popcorn. I like it, but it's not something I normally seek out as a snack. However, when I saw Orville Redenbacher Natural Lime & Salt I knew I had to try it. I'm a huge fan of lime and salt flavors in guacamole, salsas, and (virgin) margaritas. So tasty.

First off, if you haven't tried the mini bags, you should. They are the perfect size for a quick snack for two (or one!) and are ready in about a minute. I used to have them on hand when I was single and living by myself for the occasional snack. They are pretty fabulous!

As for the lime and salt flavor, I was having some serious doubts once I popped my bag in the microwave. It had an usual and not so appetizing smell. I wasn't even sure I wanted to try it. Thankfully I did. The flavor was light and airy, not overwhelming. It tastes like lightly buttered popcorn that's just salted, drizzled with lime juice, only without the soggy after-effect. It also reminded me of lime tortilla chips, but with a fun twist in texture. So yummy! Be sure to give this unique flavor a try.

1 comments:

Twinmomwv said...

I love this popcorn! And best of all, my kids don't so I get it all to myself. Heehee.

Post a Comment