CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Awesome Product Alert: Fudge Covered Peanut Butter Cookies

I found myself in the cookie aisle once again this week. This time, I was actually looking for some candy for an upcoming post when I spotted these:
"Whoa! Those look like Tagalongs!" I immediately grabbed a package for...umm...research purposes.

Could they really be as good as Tagalongs?

First off, these cookies are just under $2 for 18 cookies. Also, instead of the shortbread cookie found in Tagalongs, it's a chocolate cookie. The chocolate cookie isn't as dense or crunchy as the shortbread cookie.
The verdict? Honestly, I like these better than Tagalongs. My husband (who still refuses to be called "Daddy Ruffles") isn't a big fan of Tagalongs, yet he loved these cookies.They are creamier, more chocolate-y, and way more bang for your buck. Not to say that you shouldn't support your local girl's scouts, but maybe buy an extra box of Thin Mints instead.

0 comments:

Post a Comment