CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Review: Sunshine Kids Warm N' Go Insulate Bottle Warmer

Recently, I had to read through a bunch of reviews on travel bottle warmers. It was not at all fun. Honestly, none of them got great reviews and the prices really varied as far as I could tell. I decided to go with one that received relatively decent reviews and a reasonable price (just in case it was a big flop). The one I purchased was the Sunshine Kids Warm N' Go Insulate Travel Bottle Warmer, for about $10.
Here is the criteria I was hoping it would meet: Reasonable price, portability, ease of use, and effective aka would actually warm up a bottle. I was not looking for a long-term solution or something that I planned to use even somewhat frequently. I needed it to effectively heat up frozen breast milk in a bottle in a reasonable amount of time without overheating the milk.

The Warm N' Go did just that. It fit my needs exactly. It just plugs into the cigarette lighter and isn't at all bulky like other warmers on the market, but soft, insulating material with a little stretch to it (it's stretch-neoprene). It heated up my frozen breast milk in about 10 minutes, if not less. It didn't seem to overheat the milk, but I didn't keep the bottle in the heater once the milk was warm. It was very easy to use--no buttons, switches or settings to mess up. Just plug in and go. If it doesn't fit in your cup holder, it has a loop to hang from the dashboard.

Overall, this is a fabulous buy if you're looking for a bottle warmer. It's an inexpensive solution to a common problem and it's very effective.

0 comments:

Post a Comment