CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Review: scunci No-Slip Evolution Hair Ties

Being a mom, I seem to have my hair in a perpetual ponytail. Due to that, I'm always on the lookout for new hair elastics...hair ties...pony-Os...hair things...you name it. I recently found scunci's No-Slip Evolution hair ties.
 These hair elastics are awesome. I've read a few complaints online about them tangling and pulling hair when you take them out, but I haven't experienced this at all. In fact, my hair tangles super easily and it hasn't pulled hairs out even after sleeping in a ponytail! My hair is medium length and normal texture (mixture of fine and course hairs). My sister has extremely thick, tight curly hair and she loves these elastics as well. It maintains hold, even overnight and while swimming in a pool. They don't seem to stretch out like most of the hair elastics I've tried do. They really hold their shape which means longer lasting effectiveness!  They also come in an awesome variety of colors, including fun, bright colors with glitter if you get the girl's version. Aren't they pretty?
These elastics are fantastic! They are about $4 for 14 elastics and can be found where scunci products are sold. (I found mine at Rite Aid)

0 comments:

Post a Comment