CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 27, 2011

Review: Kiss My Face Kids Mineral Sunblock Lotion

Looking for a great mineral sunblock that doesn't leave your children looking like a white chalk monster and not full of unnecessary chemicals? That's exactly what I was looking for when I found Kiss My Face's Kids Mineral Sunblock.
It blends in with skin, so you don't get that sticky white layer that you basically need a Brillo pad to remove. It does leave some white residue, but nothing more than what you would get with any other sunblock. However, it did seem to require quite a bit of product to cover Baby Ruffles at least comparing what I was used to applying on myself with other sunblocks. I did not test the sunblock on myself.

It has an creamy consistency. However, once it was applied it would clump slightly if you added more to spots you thought you missed or didn't layer thickly enough. It seemed to absorb well and didn't seem to wear off during the recommended 40 minutes of water play between applications.

There isn't a strong odor or scent to it. It doesn't have that typical sunscreen scent either.

Overall, it seemed to do the job (no sun burns or tans and no rashes on Baby Ruffle's sensitive skin!) and it is reasonably priced compared to other mineral sunblocks for babies at about $10.

0 comments:

Post a Comment