CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Awesome Product Alert: Coconut Dreams Cookies

I might just be the last person to discover these, probably because I never go down the cookie aisle. I was shopping with my mom yesterday for my dad when these caught my eye. Girl's Scout Samoas cookies available year-round?! Were they anything like my beloved Samoas?
Of course, I grabbed a bag immediately for...erm...research purposes. That's an acceptable reason, right?

Samoas are dense, yet chewy cookies. Coconut Dreams, on the other hand, don't have that dense, chewiness that I crave. Coconut Dreams definitely have a stronger coconut flavor, but lack the fudgey goodness of Samoas. Still, Coconut Dreams manage to curb those off-season Samoas cravings for less the cost!

1 comments:

Stacie said...

I might have to go do some research of my own on these...

Post a Comment